Report a Sewer Backup in My Home

To report a Sewer Backup you should first contact a plumber to determine where the blockage is found. It is the resident’s responsibility if the blockage is on resident property. If a blocked line is found to be on the Town’s side or for all other sewer concerns, refer to the Sewer Department link for the correct contact numbers.